...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Aftershokz: I thought you were just a dream


During the Consumer Electronics Show(CES) back in January 2012, this product was one of the hottest gadgets that was featured during the show. It's cool to know that military technology was applied to this product of Aftershokz. It's my first time to hear and see an open ear headphones for comfortable, healthier and safer listening experience. It means that you can simultaneously enjoy hearing your favorite music and hear the person you are talking to at the same time.

I find this product pretty amazing as the patent pending military special ops bone conduction technology really is unbelievable even if I've been using it for several weeks now. It does let me enjoy my music and audiobooks without having the pain or discomfort in my ears. I had given up using regular headphones since then.

What I have is the Aftershokz Sportz M2 with Mic which costs for $79.95. It was a special gift from my brother and his wife. Well it wasn't suppose to be a gift, because I had problems purchasing one using my credit card which was issued here in the Philippines. I later found out from Aftershokz that they only allow US issued credit cards. I asked my brother's help in purchasing the item, however, upon checking out, he surprised me and told me that they'll just give it as a birthday gift from him and his wife.

I guess it is safe to assume that I'm the only person here in the Philippines that has this kind of open ear headphones. I'm not trying to brag about the idea, as I really think of it that way.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my brother and his wife for this wonderful and amazing gift! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...