...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Love on a saucer


Back in the days, my friends and I hangout and went on a food trip. One of our friends brought her classmates with her and we decided to dine at the Village Chef located in Marisol Subdivision. They are open Friday to Sunday from 6:00PM - 11:00PM.

For restaurants whose menu is cooked as you order, they usually serve sliced focasia breads or crispy bread sticks while waiting. Focasia breads are nice complimentary breads, you can dip them in vinigrettes or eat them as it is. While my bestfriend and I were eating, and after I dipped the sliced bread, we noticed that the vinigrette in the saucer had a heart shaped figure so we took a picture of it. We even joked about it like maybe it's a sign or something. Of course, everybody knows that our relationship is platonic. We always have our indifferences, ups and downs but we managed to overcome those situations. I wish we could talk more soon and reminisce moments like these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...