...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Oakley Wiretap Titanium with White Ear Socks

I really miss this exact look of my Oakley Wiretap. Frame-wise, it's the same, but I'm no longer able to buy white ear socks elsewhere. I tried googling for a pair, checked Amazon, eBay, etcetera and found nothing. The result just gives me any other color aside from white. Since Oakley Wiretap is an old model of Oakley products, it might be the reason why its so hard to look for a pair of white ear socks. Right now, I have no choice but to go for black.

When I first bought this, I honestly didn't like white on it as it will look dirty over time. However, when they worn out and I had to replace them, I missed the white ones very much. I guess what they say is true: "You'll never know how much you value something until it's gone."

I'm still hoping to find a pair of white ear socks for my Oakley Wiretap. If you guys have an idea where to buy one, kindly leave a comment below. Thanks! :-)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...