...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Cheers to my name day 2013



I almost thought that my birthday this 2013 would just pass by like an ordinary day. It was jam-packed and tiring as I was busy from day until night.

I attended mass at 8:30 in the morning and went straight to LTO Angeles to renew my Driver's License. Back when I was in the church, I got really worried because I got a text from my friend that we may not push through with the celebration, but thank God, it was managed. It took me two hours to get my renewed license and then went home for breakfast.

At twelve noon, I met up with my closest friend to have lunch and to my surprise, he handed me a gift; four cupcakes of different designs in a box by Bake A Wish at Nepo Mall. We then decided to try out something that we have not gone to before and ended up at Binalot, Nepo Quad.

The food was great, it is of course served and binalot in a banana leaf. Once you open the leaf, everything is already there. I ordered combinalot liempo with sisig while he ordered combinalot liempo with chicken adobo. The price is quite affordable and the food itself is enjoyable to eat. The place has a very good ambiance. I'd give it 8/10 for the creativeness of walls, the ceiling, wash area.

At three in the afternoon, I met up with another friend, helped him out in purchasing an iPhone 5 and acted as middleman. It was a quick transaction, hoping that nothing goes wrong with his device. What's cool about it is that, his iPhone 5 and I have the same birthday! A-H-A-H-A

Since its my birthday, I decided to eat spaghetti which is a famous menu on birthdays as it symbolizes long life. My friend told me there's this unlimited pasta and pizza in The Old Spaghetti House for only P149, so we had dinner there after watching Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs 2.

We got ourselves to try out all four flavors of spaghetti and three flavors of the thin crust pizzas. If you were to ask me, I didn't really like the way the pasta is served. All it had with it was the sauce, and had no mushroom, veggies, meat etc. We were not allowed to have any leftovers or even share our unlimited pasta and pizza considering that both of us had the same order.

Overall, I did enjoy my birthday for this year. It's one of T-H-E B-E-S-T!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...