...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin

Another telenovela series premiered last night in ABS-CBN primetime block. It is entitled Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin(I Will Only Love You Once) and has powercast like and Ronaldo Valdez, Amy Austria, John Estrada, Lorna Tolentino, Dante Rivero, Boots Anson-Roa, Maja Salvador, Andi Eigenmann, and Coco Martin.

As the poster says, the story will circle around patriotism, love, and family. I'm quite sure that it'll be a big hit! Good luck to the show and cast.

I was able to watch the pilot episode last night, and it turned out pretty good. Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to watch it daily because I work during graveyard shift. I don't have any intentions of watching it via any video streaming sites even if I have time. haha PEACE! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...