...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Monday, July 1, 2013

My minions and me


Look whom I found? MINIONS!!! Aren't they cute?!

After my interview in Makati City, I went to Glorietta mall with a friend of mine and we decided to watch on World War Z. It was a very special day because I really felt down because of how my interview concluded. I needed to unwind, relax, and celebrate I guess. Before the 2:00PM schedule of the movie, I saw some people swarming the area so we checked it out anyway. These cute little guys came in and stayed near the front area of the cashier. Immediately without hesitation I asked my friend to take a picture of me with these two cute minions so I can share it in Facebook.

Behind the back of my mind, I was thinking - I should have kidnapped both of them. Kidding. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...