...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fossil™ S+arck O-Ring

I've got a huge crush on this watch. The first time I saw it, t'was love at first sight. My friend was wearing it the last time I visited him. I really wanted to ask as to what brand it is but I rather kept my mouth shut and do some research over the Internet. Lucky enough, when I googled "watch with hole in the middle", it readily gave me what I was looking for.

I'm really fond of unique looking watches. Aside from the Lacoste 75th Anniversary Limited Edition watch that I had crush with previously, this one is definitely on my wish list because it's only for $125.00. Unlike the Lacoste watch which costs around $370.00, this one is more affordable.

Philippe Starck, a french designer recently collaborated with Fossil to bring about the Fossil S+ARCK watch collection. This one of a kind collection are truly amazing and unique in their own style and contour. Among the watches on this collection, I particularly love this O-ring design because of its unique green digital display as it indicates hours with numbers and minutes with black compounding segments. Additionally, it has snug black leather strap frames and a large stainless steel O-ring inlay with precision digital dial. As Philippe Starck say: "You'll never see another watch like it"





Disclaimer: Featured photos courtesy of Fossil UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...