...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Childhood Favorite: Iced Gems

Don't you just miss your childhood when you see nephew or niece eating haw-haw, marie biscuits, and our all time favorite ICED GEMS? Considering that we have a sari-sari store, we never really sell ICED GEMS back in the days, that's why I always go out, look for another sari-sari store and buy one or two packs. They've been my childhood favorite ever since. Just recently, I went to the Hypermarket and looked for this tasty treat and I bought one big pack or 10's. Sad to say, they're not of the same taste before. Ingredients used were probably sacrificed due to high cost of flour and sugar. Nevertheless, ICED GEMS will always be my childhood favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...