...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Monday, June 22, 2009

..tWo sEreNdra

Back in October 2008, I went to the Manila Ocean Park, SM Mall of Asia, Market Market, Bonifacio High Street and Two Serendra to celebrate my 23rd birthday. It was kind of fun because even though it was rainy back then, I was able to go to the places that I really love to visit at least once in a while. It was also a time for relaxation since my job is really exhausting and stress was getting to my nerves already.

My first stop was in Manila Ocean Park or so called Oceanarium, I was there for just about an hour to see the beautiful creatures of the sea from small fishes to large sharks. I ate lunch at Don Henrico's in SM Mall of Asia, and also tried searching for Geox shoes but ended up with a pair of Sanuk Men's Scribble sandals. From there, I went straight to Market Market in Taguig. It was my first time to go there so I spent about an hour wandering inside the said mall.

Since my brother works for Ayala Land, I went to see him in Two Serendra since their office is underground the condominium. Anyway it was just beside Market Market. He toured me inside Two Serendra, and it was such a beautiful condo and place to live. After that, I went to Bonifacio Hight Street, a one-kilometer place in Fort Bonifacio Global City that has strip of trendy restaurants, bars, clubs, and retail outlets. I ended up at Von Dutch to buy some clothes as birthday present for myself. And that's my kind of trip.

Here are some pictures of Two Serendra developed by Ayala Land in Taguig:




















Here is their propose High Rise Condominium for Two Serendra:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...