...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Monday, June 22, 2009

..dEep sLeEp drEamy piLlow & bOdy miSt


For a couple of months now, I have been struggling with my sleep. I always end up exhausted in my effort to sleep soundly. Fortunately, some time in the month of May, I've read a newspaper and saw an advertisement plus an article about this product that enhances our sleep. And so I immediately went to the mall, straight to "The Body Shop" which offers natural beauty products for the body.

The advertisement was for the Deep Sleep Dreamy Pillow & Body Mist. It is a quick-drying mist that encourages restful sleep. It also says that it is ideal for those who are looking for naturally inspired ways to help them drift off to a peaceful and restorative sleep.

Yesterday, I bought one bottle so that I could try it for myself. Right now, I still am not convince if it is effective, but I can say that it helped me somehow because previously, I'm like half asleep and only get 5-6 hours of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...