...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Friday, November 15, 2013

Roar!!! Says my tummy 15112013


I was not expecting to go out and have some food trippin today. In fact, I was on a very tight budget because I was trying to save up my money for upcoming expenses like bills etc. It's a good thing though that there's this "Create your own meal combo" by Pizza Hut. For only Php129, you get to have a combination of pizza, American fries, and drinks, another is pork barbecue, American fries, and drinks. You have a wide variety to choose from. From pasta, breads, pizzas etc.

For those who wants to eat pizza, yet on a tight budget, this is a great deal to grab and enjoy. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...