...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Sunday, September 29, 2013

A gift for my upcoming name day! :3


This dog tag bracelet was given to me by my friend Paks. I consider it as a gift for my upcoming name day as it is fast approaching(in 10 days time). This is not a brand new bracelet, it was Paks' bracelet for 5 years now. When I first saw it, I kind of liked the idea of having a dog tag in a bracelet instead of a necklace.

Just this September, I remembered this bracelet as I was checking my old photo albums and saw its photo that I took when Paks first had it. I don't know what went on my mind as all of a sudden, I messaged Paks asking if he still have this bracelet and he said YES! Then I asked him if he would like to sell it to me for a friendly price but I was shocked when he told me that he'll just give it to me without anything in return. If I were an animé character, I might have had glittering eyes upon seeing his reply. Much more to my amazement when he handed it over to me today. 

Thank you so much Paks! Don't worry, you know me well that I won't give it to anyone. And as you said, if I plan in doing so, it would be better if I let my dog wear it instead! PEACE :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...