...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Golden Oreo




Have you ever tried the new Golden Oreo? You should. Unlike the original Oreo cookie, it's not too sweet that's why I love them a lot.

My brother sent us a package of goodies in December of 2010. One of which was the Golden Oreo. I'm not sure if it's already out in the Philippine market because I haven't seen any at Duty Free and Pure Gold. If you do see one, grab one and taste it. I'm sure you'll love it too. As for me, once the Golden Oreo Double Stuf and Golden Chocolate Creme Oreo becomes available here, I'll grab both! Let me know of your opinion about these new addition to the Oreo family. Twist it, lick it, dunk it. So enjoy dunking it with your all time favorite milk. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...