...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Dropbox: A very useful app


Ever experienced losing your flashdrive, or happen to need a very important file and later find out that you forgot your external storage? Good news for you! Dropbox is here to help you out and save your day.

I have disregarded this app several times before as I do not see any reason back then as to what I'd do with it or as to what it can do for me. But the moment I tried it out, I have regularly used it since then. It's amazing how you are able to access your files anytime and anywhere as long as you are connected to the Internet. Your files are secured and encrypted over the cloud and if you have the Dropbox setup in your PCs, your files are automatically downloaded and updated.

If you wish to password protect your Dropbox folder in Windows, you will need to download TrueCrypt.

Sign up for Dropbox by clicking HERE. Try it now! Save loads of your time. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...