...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Aftershokz Bluez


I can't wait to get my hands on this product. Hoping to get one late this year or early next year. It's the bluetooth version of Aftershokz bone conduction headphones which allows users to enjoy music while they are doing their stuff like talking to a friend, safely jogging or biking without the fear of getting bitten by a dog. First released this May of 2013, this is one of the best gadgets out in the market.


The comfort of listening will never be the same when you first try out this product. At first, you may feel weird about it as you'll wonder how does the sound passes through your bones to your ear drum. The pricing may be a bit expensive, but trust me, you'll love these pair of bone conduction headphones. Learn more about Aftershokz Bluez by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...