...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Thursday, October 3, 2013

A place of ZEN and PEACE


About a month ago, September 3, 2013 my friend Yin invited me to this very spot. It is the swing area near the Club House of Villa Angela subdivision in Angeles City. She and her friends sometimes hangout here to relax after their long days work.

I find this spot as a cool way to relax too. The wind blows gently, like positive energy flowing into your veins and keep you calm and gives you peace of mind. When I'm in this spot, or play with the swing, I consider myself at peace. It is probably because just behind it is the Chapel area of the Club House where you can solemnly pray and ask for guidance to Him.

When Yin told me about this place, from then on, it has been my place of comfort. I go there regularly, and sometimes just right after I visited and pray in Carmelite Monastery. I hope the association of home owners would maintain the swing and take care of it to stop it from rusting.

You my friend, yes, YOU! Let's meetup there one time, I'm sure you'll enjoy it just as much as I do. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...