...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Sunday, September 8, 2013

08092013 - A day in REVIEW

Amidst all the problems and worries that arises from our day to day lives, I find time to thank God with everything that He has given me. I'm not a hypocrite, sometimes I come to a point where I question God's will - asking why this and that is happening or has happened. Everything does happen for a reason, however, how something happens depend on how we react on certain situations.

As I browse the documents saved on my computer, I was reminded of this particular folder named 90/10 principle. Its been a very long time since I last read its contents and I must say that I'm very thankful to this very day to have found it. Let me share you the 90/10 principle by Stephen Covey: 

It states that 10% of life is made up of what happens to you.. and 90% of life is decided by how you react. This means that we really have no control over the 10% of what happens to us.. and that the other 90% is determined solely by YOU. Question is, "HOW?". Answer is, "BY HOW WE REACT". As Cesar Milan always says, "We should always acquire a CALM ASSERTIVE behavior." We are in control of the other 90% so let's do what's right. We should be the leader of our own pack - referring to our life, love, career, worries, problems etc.

Some parting words from the 90/10 principle:

"Absolutely everything we do, give, say, or even think, it's like a Boomerang. It will come back to us...

If we want to receive, we need to learn to give first... Maybe we will end with our hands empty, but our heart will be filled with love...

And those who love life, have that feeling marked in their hearts..."

{May God bless us, keep us, guide us, protect us, save us.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...