...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mutewatch, my dream watch

I found this online and fell in love with it the moment I saw it. I kinda have the thing for unusual watches like dial watches which I featured in my previous post. This watch is simply amazing and one of a kind.

Mutewatch costs around $250, a bit expensive for a watch, but if you are really into it, then you wouldn't mind it especially if you have money at hand. Note that this is a rechargeable watch. Meaning, over some period of time, the battery performance may degrade and eventually, won't be able to use it anymore. :-)

To use your Mutewatch, tap the flat surface so the screen lights up. Swipe to the left or right to use and see the clock, timer and the awesome alarm. The alarm will be by vibration. Mutewatch has a built-in motion sensor which triggers an increased intensity with the vibration to let you know of the alarm when you are active like running.

Unlike the dial watch from Lacoste, I hope to have this watch sooner or later. Thus, I can't wait to get my hands on this amazing intuitive watch!

Touch Screen watch
Mutewatch active screen

Mutewatch available in charcoal grey, poppy red, and pure white

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...