...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Friday, October 8, 2010

My Precious

Holy Cross Bracelet
Back in the year 2007, I bought this pendant from an Ibay store in Baguio City. I intended it to be partnered with my necklace, however, my necklace always breaks up and kept losing the pendant. In addition, I didn't know if I'm going to wear it, because the color of the pendant changes due to sweat. I kept it until recently, when I cleaning my stuff, I saw it again and was a bit guilty as to why I was not wearing it for more than 3 years now. What I did was I took a military chain and turned it to a bracelet. It's amazing that it always inspire me to be positive, hold my temper and stay calm. I really love it and I wouldn't know what to do if I lose it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...