...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bonsai-Making Seminar 10102010





A day after my birthday, my friend "Yin" and I went to Marquee to have an extended birthday celebration. Fortunately, it was a good one. We came across this ongoing seminar about bonsai making, about how to take care of it, on how the art goes, on what tools to use and most importantly, what kind of plant to choose. 

We were not able to finish the seminar at it's really getting late, however, I'm still glad to know the basics. I've been such a long time fan of bonsai. It takes a lot of patience to do it and creativity to do it. 

I would like to thank Pampanga Horticulture and Bonsai Society for bringing about a seminar on Bonsai Making. Hope to see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...