...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Monday, September 7, 2009

cOtTagE kiTchEn 21082009

My friends and I finally had our get together last August 21, 2009. It was five weeks of trying to take chances for our schedules to be the same. Though only four of us made it, we still enjoyed our dinner at Cottage Kitchen in Fields Avenue, Angeles City, Pampanga.

For more than a year now, I've been hearing positive feedback from a friend about the food they serve in Cottage Kitchen. The food was indeed great. The serving is hefty. It's a good thing they have half servings. You even have a wide range of choices. Their menu includes more than one hundred fifty plus choices.












It's our second time to dine in at Fields Avenue. You have a wide range of choices from American to Thai cuisine. So if you are up to a gastronomic dining, try out one restaurant at a time. 

The said dinner would probably be our last for this year. Working in the BPO industry needs you to be flexible with your schedules. Unfortunately just last week, we had our bidding for our new shift schedules and I landed on a Monday and Tuesday off. This new schedule is in contrast with what my friends has which is a weekend off. I just wish that I'll finally find a job that will let me enjoy time with my family and friends without compromising anyone else's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...