...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Catching some fire at Goodah!!! 27112013


Have a GOODAH!!! as in "Have a GOOD DAY!". Just kidding. I'm not really sure what's the meaning behind Goodah's name. But hey, the name doesn't really matter in the end, rather it is the taste of the food that they serve that matters most.

If you guys went to SM Pampanga and planning to eat somewhere you have never tried before, this is one of the places to be. Their menu is so affordable, they offer Filipino food like silogs, arroz caldo, etc. Since it's our first time there, we'd care to ask the cashier of the bestseller in their menu. I ended up eating Ribsilog and my friend had TapsiMax.

After some tummy treat, my friend asked if I want to watch a movie, so I said yes, we then decided to watch The Hunger Games: Catching Fire even though I haven't seen the first installment of the movie. Good thing, my friend told me the gist of the first movie so at least somehow I understood the second. Tomorrow, I'd do a flashback, that's because I'll finally have a copy of the first movie. PEACE! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...