...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Friday, October 18, 2013

This is our Escape Plan


Today, my bestfriend JP and I felt like we're Ray Breslin and Emil Rottmayer - and this is our Escape Plan.

I love this day to the fullest! Learned few things and stuff which really made my day. This is indeed one fully loaded day for me. I met up with JP at SM City Clark after his work. We were betting who's going to get to the mall first as he is just 5 mins away and I was 20 - 30 minutes away from the mall. I told him I'd be first but he didn't believe me. However, I won because I was on undertime.

We ate merienda at Chowking, ordered Beef Wanton Soup with Siomai and Iced Tea. After eating, we went to the cinema to watch The Escape Plan starring Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger. We were about five minutes late when we arrived as the movie started 4:30PM contrary to what was posted which is 4:40PM. Even though the movie was continuous showing, we decided not to wait for the next showing. If you plan in going to the cinema this weekend, do watch this film. It is somehow similar to Prison Break TV series, but with a twist.

We ate at AC Rumpa Angeles branch for dinner and ordered their best seller which is Barbecue Spare Ribs. As always, the serving is good for two. I was thinking, I should have ordered another dish so we could have shared and tasted two dishes at the same time. Well, its a lesson learned next time we eat there.

Since I crave for milk tea, we went to L&S for TeaPot MilkTea. Since it is my second time there, I told JP to try out Blueberry Milktea with Strawberry Popping Bobba. I on the other hand tried the Strawberry Milktea with Lychee Popping Bobba. At first, he was wondering what are those popping bobbas. Just like when it was my first time, I took one out of my mouth and put it in a tissue paper and popped it. There's this syrup like substance inside the capsule.

After that, we went to the swing area in Villa Angela Subdivision to relax for a bit and for our food to go down our stomach. This swing area really does make you feel better that's why I call it as a place of zen and peace. That's because it is just beside the Chapel. Such a great day to remember and reminisce from time to time! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...