...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Friday, October 4, 2013

Chic-Boy with Mr. Chicboy


Yesterday evening, my foodie addict buddy and I decided to eat dinner at Chic-Boy Sto. Rosario Street, Angeles City. It is his first time to eat there and we ordered Kumpleto Meals A and C. As for me, it is already my second time to eat at Chic-Boy and I prefer it more than its competitor.

If you were to ask me, Chic-Boy wins over Mang Inasal in terms of the menu and the taste of their food. Rumor has it, that the owner of Chic-Boy is the former owner of Mang Inasal. It is said that the owner sold the rights and secret ingredients of Mang Inasal to Jollibee Incorporated and later on put up his own business(Chic-Boy) to compete with his previous business(Mang Inasal). If that's true, then I commend the owner for a job well done.

What I like about their store is that you see how the food is being prepared. There is a specific section of the store meant for the grill and barbecue area. It is enclosed with glass panels so you see how they cook your food. Another cool thing that I noticed with their store is that the restrooms are tagged as Chic for ladies and Boy for gents.

If you do pass by one of their stores, try it out and let me know of your thoughts. Enjoy eating! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...