...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Monday, January 16, 2012

Pilgrim Image of Our Lady of Fatima

Friday the 13th was truly a lucky day for all of us nearby Angeles City as the original pilgrim image of Our Lady of Fatima from Portugal visited us and stayed in Holy Rosary Parish Church. It was a short notice yet a meaningful one for those who witnessed Her. Its not everyday that the pilgrim image come and stay here in the Philippines.

The stay was a really short one because the pilgrim image came at past four o'clock in the afternoon and left at ten in the evening of the same day. I'm so blessed to have come and visit before I went to work. They held mass at around five thirty in the afternoon and gave the church goers the chance to solemnly pray, write their petitions, and donate some money for a cause.

Auxillary Bishop Pablo David said that the pilgrim image will be transferred to the Metropolitan Cathedral later that night. I was hoping to see and visit the next day but I was clueless as to until what time will the image stay in the Cathedral. Nonetheless, I am so thankful for letting me see Her here.

No need to touch Her. She will touch you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...