...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Forever Young

I was at work last week, when suddenly, I remembered a story about a kid who found a man, trapped in a cryonic freezer. Weeks later, the man started to grow old very fast, from dark to white hair, young and tight skin to old and loose skin. That's all I could remember about it. At first, I thought it was an imagination, but when I told my colleague about it, she told me she knew that story as well. Actually, if she didn't knew it, I would try to search, search and search. The thing with me is that when I have something in my mind, like this story, that I couldn't think of, what title, or who are the cast, I will not be able to sleep until I finally have the information with me. Thanks to Google as well.

If my memory serves me right, this was the very first movie that I've ever seen in my entire life. Thanks to my colleague, she helped me remember the title, the cast of characters, and the ending of the story. That same day, I had "Forever Young" on my download list, hoping that soon, I'll be able to watch it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...