...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

In Memoriam of Sabrina

I really miss my dog Sabrina. She's one of the sweetest dogs I've ever had. She's already dead but until now, I feel sad whenever I remember her. I don't know what went wrong as to why she got sick considering she's really beefy. Maybe because she eats whatever she want to eat whether it's edible or not.

At first, I never really liked her because she looks like a hyena. Her fur is not the usual brown, black, white or spotted. She's also the first ever pre-named dog before she was given to us.

As the days gone by, I really loved her as a pet because she looks perfectly healthy and really sweet. If only I could turn back time, I would probably want to take good care of her. I am hoping to have a dog like her, sweet and loving. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...