...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Predator

These awesome photographs are just some of the photos taken by Jason Paul Laxamana. The location, concept, artist, photographer, and the quality of the photos itself are great. Predator is one of my favorites in Jason’s portfolio.

This collection was brought about due to the model’s need for a school contest he needed to submit. Body painting has been popularized abroad and is a new form of art we have adopted here. Creative direction and composition are the concept of Jason.
 




 
Disclaimer: The featured photographs were taken and owned by Jason Paul Laxamana of Kamaru Productions. You may reach him through his facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jclaxamana

Thanks Jason for allowing me to feature some of these photos in my blog. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...